2021 Commonwealth education awards extended to 31 August
The opportunity to enter the 2021 Commonwealth education awards for good practice has now been extended to 31 August 2020.
The Commonwealth education awards were set up in 2006 to recognise educators and projects that have made a positive impact on students, teachers or the national education system.
To be eligible for the awards, nominees must be an educator/s, a Commonwealth citizen, and the education project/s must be running in at least one of the 54 Commonwealth member countries, including Australia.
The awards are open to education institutions, teachers and school leaders that are delivering innovative learning and teaching projects. There are six categories that can be entered:
- Rethinking education for innovation
- Rethinking education for work
- Rethinking education sustainability
- Education as pathways to peace
- Education for inclusion
- Commonwealth outstanding teacher or school leader
If you work as an educator and have been running a project that meets one of the above categories, or if you know someone that does, find out more about submitting to enter at the below link.
Entries must be received by 6pm GMT on 31 August 2020 from:
- a teacher or school leader who has shown outstanding leadership or contribution to improving teaching and learning; and
- a public or private organisation, including ministries, education bodies and non-profits, whose learning project has made a positive impact on learners. The project must be running for at least 12 months.
Do you like this page?